Sola (not real name), had no inkling anything was wrong with her only child, six-year-old Mariam, when she was brought home on holiday during the Yuletide.
This unnamed Nigerian couple looking astonishing would have had a beautiful pre-wedding photo if not for an epic mistake made by the designer of their customized shirts.
The pre-wedding photo
A couple are currently being shamed on social media for rocking customized shirts with wrong grammatical expressions.
The shirt designer used the non-existent word ‘stoled’ in place of the word ‘stole’.
On the shirt of the man carried the inscription ‘I stoled your heart’ while that of the lady had ‘I stoled your surname’.
Social media commenters wonder how the mistake eluded the couple, photographer, on-lookers and even friends and family members close to them.
Selena Gomez was feeling cheeky Wednesday afternoon.
Shortly after E! News confirmed that the “Good for You” singer is now dating The Weeknd, famed photographer Mert Alas shared a behind-the-scenes picture of Gomez posing in thong underwear on the set of a photo shoot.
Wearing large hoop earrings, the pop princess covered her bare breasts with a towel while pouting for Alas, who captured the moment on his iPhone.
Alas titled the provocative shot “Beauty and the Beast.” He later tagged The Weeknd in the comments and included a black heart emoji, but the “Starboy” singer hasn’t written a response.
The Weeknd previously commented on Gomez’s booty in the song “Party Monster.” Describing his dream woman, he sang, “Angelina, lips like Angelina / Like Selena, ass shaped like Selena.”
That same day, The Weeknd’s ex-girlfriend Bella Hadid unfollowedGomez on Instagram.
For different reasons, neither star was looking to get into a relationship.
But The Weekend “always had a thing for Selena,” the source said. “He thinks she is extremely talented and sexy.”
“They are taking things slow and getting to know each other.”
Gomez is slowly but surely wading back into the spotlight after taking a break in 2016.
The Weeknd, meanwhile, will debut the music video for “Party Monster” Thursday.
The singer, 26, will also headline Bonaroo with Chance the Rapper, the Red Hot Chili Peppers and U2 in June.
Two graduating students of the University of Lagos (UNILAG)have achieved a remarkable feat after they recorded 5.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average, CGPA in 2015/2016 academic session.
This remarkable feat is coming a year after Ayodele Dada, a graduate of Psychology, made history by becoming the first student of the institution to achieve the feat.
According to Punch, the Vice-Chancellor of the institution, Prof Rahamon Bello, who described 5.0 CGPA as the “perfect score” during the 2016/2017 matriculation on Friday, named the two students as Taiwo Bankole and Ajoke Omotuyi from the Department of Cell Biology and Genetics, Faculty of Science and the Department of Systems Engineering respectively.
“Both students, females, had also posted a `perfect score’ of 5.00 CGPA, thus matching the record set by Dada in 2014/2015 academic session,’’
He added that such successes were only possible through a dint of hard work, and not myth.
“All it requires is to be focused, disciplined and consistent.”
The 5.0 CGPA is the “Holy Grail” of undergraduate accomplishments and requires a student to score straight As in all their courses over the four, or five year period as the case may be.
While explaining that 7,882 students, representing 18.69 per cent of those that applied, met the admissions criteria after a thorough screening, the UNILAG VC told the matriculating students that gaining admission into the 54-year-old institution was not only noble, but also glorious.
“You will from this day, become bona-fide students of the University of Lagos,”
He urged the students to shun immoral and indecent behaviours and work hard to distinguish themselves in their academics as the university had a motivational package for scholars.
A twitter user,Godking shared this photo of him a FRSC lady..According what he Tweeted, he went to an extreme length to get this FRSC lady whom he says is really hot.He had to fake a phone call so he would be caught by her and fined…and it happend,he said it was worth it as she took a selfie with him.. He also said he is meeting up with her this weekend as the uniform doesn’t do her justice.
When a ‘concerned’ follower said she looked older than him, The guy responded saying, ”Does it mater”?
Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill broke up after a nuclear fight during her birthday weekend last month … and it wasn’t about cheating.
Sources close to the ex-couple tell TMZ … they weren’t getting along in Turks and Caicos, because he was hanging with friends and not paying attention to her.
She went nuts on him, he got pissed and left the island without her, and she said, “Screw this,” and ended the relationship. Just that simple.
There are reports Meek had been cheating with a woman named Sonye Rasool and that’s what set off Nicki. Sonye claims she and Meek hooked up years before Nicki, but fully denies any cheating and adds … she’s about to file defamation lawsuits against several outlets.She also says she understands truth is a defense, but has no fear.
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has said that the existence of its leader Nnamdi Kanu is mysterious. The group said its agitation for the freedom of Biafra cannot be a fraud as claimed by many due the mystery behind its leader.
In a statement released by its spokesperson Powerful Emma, the IPOB referring to a map said there is a divine force behind the group motive and its leader.
“Look at this this ancient map of Biafra and marvel at the divine force behind Kanu and IPOB,” Emma said.
Below are the eight mysterious highlights revealed by IPOB:
1. “Can you notice the beloved country Biafra was originally called BI-AFARA, yes you read it right and Nnamdi Kanu was born in AFARA his village in Ibeku Umuahia.”
2. “Do you know where the Biafra war ended, the place OJUKWU took off from to Ivory Coast? Yes you have guessed it right, the same Nnamdi Kanu’s village Afara.”
3. “Do you know the location of the last Biafra capital and headquarters? Yes, you guessed it right, in the same Afara on the ancestral lands of Nnamdi Kanu’s family Okpulo Isiokwe in Isiama Afara. Hope you are still following.”
4. “Do you know Ojukwu’s last broadcast was made from this same Afara and so was the last Radio Biafra broadcast of the war?”
5. “Do you know Nnamdi Kanu with his friend Dr. Chukwuma Egemba operated their management consultancy company in London called Alpha Phoenix Consulting Ltd? When KANU chose the name he didn’t know what it meant. To him it was just a very good name for a soon to be trendy management consultancy firm in London.”
6. “Unknown to Kanu and his friend, Alpha Phoenix means the rising of the mythical bird Phoenix that rose from the ashes of defeat to conquer. The same way Biafra has risen from the ashes today and is poised to gain her overdue freedom.”
7. “Alpha is first in Greek alphabet i.e. 1 (One) and KANU is from Isiama which means first or number one kindred. Are you still following?”
8. “How can Uwazuruike the criminal, ever think that Nwa Chineke Nnamdi Kanu can ever be like him?”